- Dream …..
- Create a wish list
- Research, select an architect and bring your dreams to the drawing board
- Check with your local zoning board to find out your set back limitations After your construction drawings are completed contact Burke Built Construction, Inc. for an estimate
- The general contractor will visit the site and discuss your dreams and ideas.
- Based on information you have received from the site visit you may want to make changes. Contact your architect with your revisions
- Once your drawings are completed a detailed estimate will be written up by Burke Built and discussed with you
- A signed contract and deposit will reserve your start date in our schedule
- Before construction starts Burke Built will walk you through the site to discuss any preparation needed, such as the relocation or removal of trees/shrubs, furniture or personal fragile items to name a few. .
- The next step, is to select your material, visit our Material Selection page for guidance
- As your project progresses, you may have some changes, it’s hard to visualize your home on a piece of paper. Addendums to the original contract will be presented to you for your approval.
If you have any questions, please call or e-mail us